Thursday 9 September 2010

So, here we go!

The new theme to the blog, just us, what I love.

Today was a lovely day, minus the 2+hrs spent at the gym. Today I have been marvelling my sparkly toes, not only because of their beauty but because I was so pleased to actually find time to make them so lovely - thanks Rich.

And even more wonderous vision was that of Rich and Maddie walking up towards The White Horse. She's such a little grown up now, and such a daddy's girl. We had fun running up and down the hills (more Maddie than us, admittadly) and flying the kite. It was blustery and sunny, the perfect weather for kite flying. We came up with the cobwebs blown away and the children worn out enough to make bedtime a breeze....breeze, geddit? :-)

My first attempt at quilting is going well (the craze that I've caught onto very late in the day, but that's sparked my creativity along with a *slight* obsession with blogs about quilting, ha!!) I managed an hours sewing today and really wish I could have fitted in more, but alas, time and in fact, energy say otherwise. I will take some pictures of my progress tomorrow when the light is better, and possibly have a finished top to show too.

I'll leave today with my two favourite things from today...

The pretty toes


Dinner with a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...