Tuesday 14 September 2010

Technology malfunction!

Don't you just hate when things that were working perfectly fine when you last used them break?

I (Rich) have spent much of this evening sorting out the laptop, which now thankfully works, and we've sadly had to re-format out memory card meaning the loss of quite a few pictures (yes yes, I know, we should have saved them as we went along, but life gets in the way).

Whilst on the subject of technology, it's been okay'd for me to get a new laptop, happy happy!!! So in a couple of weeks I shall have a shiny new piece of kit which is good the way this current one is giving up on us!

Be warned, this is a mushy sentimental bit, but I just need to say that my daughter is fantastic. Ok, she has her moments, but when she comes to me and announces that I am going to be sooooooo proud of her and show me...

this


her family. She's even drawn Fraser in my arms, love her. She was right, I am proud, bursting with it. How did my tiny little baby that just blew bubbles and slept turn into such a clever little thing. It's at times like that that this gig seems so worth it. {mush over}

Since it's waaay past my bedtime...over and out...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...