Sunday 12 September 2010

Wash day, every day

I love days like today. The sun is shining, the kids are behaving themselves and the chores are done.

It leaves me with plenty of time to just sit and be, or do things that I love doing, rather than need to be doing.

So today I am organising my projects, what I want to do, when I can fit it in and most importantly what I need to buy for it.

On my (fun) to do list is:
  • Advent Calenders
  • Christmas Placemats
  • Red/Aqua quilt for the lounge
  • Quilt for M's bed (what sparked the quilting obsession)
  • Floor quilt for F (I already have the material for this, so that will be first)
There are untold other things I want to make, but I've enough to be getting on with for now. I also need to finish M's cushion cover, and make a few baby bits for a friend of mine.

Back to mentally spending £100's for me with a lovely cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...