Tuesday 31 August 2010

1 whole stone - corblimey!

Well, first target reached!! Yay!!

1 stone lost, fabby fab fab! Considering the cream tea and full english breakfast I snaffled over the weekend, I am really pleased with the 1.5lb loss this week. So much so I had a Chinese last night too as a little treat, as if the weekend's indulgences weren't enough.

This week, I have time for all my classes, so that's 5 workout classes, and I'll try and squeeze in a gym session on Friday afternoon too. However, a trip to Coventry, and a meal out on Friday might scupper the weight loss result next Monday, but we'll see.

Jeans are getting big, I'm becoming increasingly bored of pulling them up all.the.time, but I'm resisting the charms of the Fat Face and Boden catalogues just yet before I splurge on a new wardrobe.

I'm going to change the tone of my blog this week. It shouldn't just be about weight loss, this is a big journey I'm on, but if I make my whole life about it, I'll get bored. I did start a blog for the Neale's, but why do two, when can I just combine it all in one. I've been looking through a lot of other people's blogs of late, but it's just about their lives, first days at school, projects they're doing, things they've made etc etc, so I'll be incorporating a lot more now than just getting these lb's off, it'll make for more interestin reading (I hope) at the end of the day, Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...