Monday 23 August 2010

Weigh day again

Is it me, or is it coming around a lot quicker with every week that goes by??

Well, Monday is here again, and with that, weigh day. I know tonight's weigh in is not going to be good. Despite there being no real blunder this week, I just don't 'feel' like I've lost anything. So, that then leaves my reward (1st stone) which is already booked for this weekend (Afternoon Tea) potentially a very premature reward, especially if I gain tonight. Lesson learnt: don't assume anything.

But, I'm not letting it get my down. I could spend the day stuffing my face making the most of this slip up and then get back to it tomorrow, but I'm not going to. I'm doing a bit of damage limitation, albeit as useless as that may be, am fingers crossed I won't have set myself too far back. And with a new week, comes a new frame of mind, I am going to track like a saint, and workout like a bitch and hopefully, beyond all hope, I shall get my 1st stone sticker, and then the afternoon tea may only be days early, instead of weeks.

We shall see....back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...