Saturday 21 August 2010

Tardy Post

How has it been nearly 3 weeks since my last post? Right, where was I...

Update: 11lbs lost. Back in pre pregnancy jeans. So, good!

Today is a tough day. Today I am craving stodge, a pizza and chocolate would go down very nicely right now (plus not to mention the best part of a bottle of wine!), but with weigh in less than 48 hours away and me sherking the run this morning, it's not wise. Rich is being my willpower, that and the internet and my knitting.

I'm meant to be at a stone on Monday, that was my aim, at the beginning of the week, it was possible, now, maybe not so. We'll see. I have promised myself an afternoon tea when at a stone, which is pencilled in for next week, I might have to cancel it.

I'll leave it at that today, if I manage to end it without totally spoiling myself I'll be amazed. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...