Tuesday 3 August 2010

Euphoria

I need to always remind myself how good I feel after exercise.

Tonight's fun was Cheer Fit and Body Sculpt. Cheer Fit was fun, if a little twee (especially the pom poms, ha!) but it worked up a sweat which is the desired effect I suppose. Body Scuplt: no more than 5 minutes in and I wanted to stop, it was horrible, LOL. But I soldiered on in the mindset that all these squats, steps ups, lunge's will all be worth. I'm going to hurt tomorrow though, like buggery!!

I'm anxious about the next few days, out for meal tomorrow night, and meal and cocktails Friday night, I need to devise a plan so's I don't go over my points and I need to keep up the exercise. We'll see. I NEED to have a lose on Monday, I'm determined!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...