Sunday 30 January 2011

Pull my finger out

This cold is still clinging on. The weather has been pretty miserable, and there is just a general feeling of January tiredness. But, I eventually got my Birdie Stitches block finished.

Birdie Stitches January


And I've also picking up the crochet that's been sat next me on the sofa for months to finish off the granny square blanket.

Happy hooky time!


I've just got to get cracking on with my It's A Hoot quilt and I'll have some finishes underway for this year. Hopefully by the time we move, but probably not. Haha!

I'm managing lots of fabric shopping though if that helps, but it's not really very productive is it? 


Amy xoxo

5 comments:

  1. These look great! I love your granny square colours! I'm very tempted to start a giant granny square blanket this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh and I love the background to your blog - gorgeous colours and shapes - it would make a nice fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tagged you on my blog - not really sure what that means (!!) took my lead from Blue Patch Quilter. Anyways, keep up the great blogging! Judith/Rags to Bags xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little stitched block..so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...