Wednesday 19 January 2011

Busy Busy

Last five days in brief: Cleaning:packing:unpacking::swimming::walking::bowling::painting::swimming::sewing::not sleeping::tennis::swimming::eating::more not sleeping::packing:home::unpacking::cleaning. That's what happens when a family of four goes to Center Parcs. Happy times. Since then I've been dealing with a poorly girl (fever, very sleepy) and a grumpy baby (teeth) so that's been not much fun at all, the holiday seems like a lifetime ago.

Buuuuuuuuut, on a much much brighter note, we recieved our housing offer yesterday and I literally couldn't contain my excitement. It's not a fall in love at once house (they never are) but it's nicer than this one and we have a house, that's all I care about, that we have a house. I'm on countdown till we get to actually see it, only *counts on fingers* 32 days to go!

Anyway, enough of that boring life stuff. I have decisions to make. Since I sold a few things on eBay the fabric fund has been significantly boosted and I can just buy some fabric because I feel like it. As with everything once I'm given an inch I'll take a mile and I have compiled a fairly large shopping list of fabric that I want
Amy Butler Soul Blossoms

Anna Marie Horner Innocent Crush 

Bliss by Bonnie & Camille
That's just a start. I've seen the cutest fabric that I think will look lovely in my new (yet to be seen) kitchen, a roman blind maybe. And then there's Rosalie Quinlan's Sweet Broderie that I my daughter wants her quilt for her bed. Or there's the Orla Kiely multistem fabric (super expensive but thinking of just getting pillowcases just to get my mits on it). I'm also liking the Mid Century range that's come about from the V&A quilting exhibition. The more I look, the harder I make it for myself as I just keep adding to the list and I'm going to find myself auctioning my body organs on eBay to be able to buy it all. Dangerous stuff, this fabric shopping.

I will have to put it all in a hat to pick it.


Amy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...