Saturday 22 January 2011

Birdie Stitches

Hoorah (!) my Just Wing It jelly roll f-i-n-a-l-l-y arrived for Little Miss Shabby's Birdie Stitches BOM, my excitement was only slightly marred by the customs charge I was made to pay to get my mitts on it (Royal Mail - £8 handling charge, for what exactly, may I ask?). Anyhoo, it's been cut up, into gorgeously sweet 2.5inch squares now, all arranged into their sets ready for stitching.

Yummyness is 2.5inch squares
Aren't they darling? 


Birdie Stitches BOM~#1


And I can't resist sharing the cutest thing of today, MissM sitting down with us to play a naptime stint of Monopoly (we got twice around the board before she lost interest) her adorable dot counting is just too lovely.

Count with me, 123


Goodnight xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...