Monday 1 November 2010

Good deed

I was a Brownie (but never a Girl Guide) I know the importance of a good deed, Lend A Hand and all that. Sadly, when you become a Grown Up, there don't seem to be many genuine 'Good Deeder's' around. Today I came across one though. Penny of Alexander Residence gave me a bit of big up on BMB, and when I saw it it kind of filled my heart with joy, just because someone could be so nice as to take a little bit of her time to do something for me, what a star she is!

I have be toying with abandoning my blog altogether - I was finding the effort of making sure I had something of worth to write about hard to keep up with. I wasn't in a sharing mood and quite frankly come evening time when my day is done, I'm absolutely done too and it's all I can muster to sort myself out ready for bed. Oh, Oh woe is me!

But hey, it's not good for the soul to stay in the funk forever. Inactivity breeds inactivity and with that I'm going to give myself a kick up the bum, shake myself off and get back on the blogging wagon! First things first, I'm off to Penny's to give her a virtual hug for the gentle push in the right direction...

5 comments:

  1. I got to you through mummy's little monkey.

    BTW-I have a kindness club prompt up on Tuesdays. I then put a linky up on sunday. Have a look.
    http://www.newdaynewlesson.com/?p=4831

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It's no wonder you feel drained of energy by the sounds of things, and it's a feeling that is shared by a lot of parents out there I'll bet. Every day we have to get up and meet the needs of our little people, keep a home going and occasionally put enough fuel into the old body to keep it running. Anything else is a bonus. So big up to you for keeping everything together, and keep up the blogging when you are willing and able. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for getting back on with your blog. I keep letting mine lapse as I just seem to have far too much to do and not enough good stuff to say, it seems quite gloomy at the mo which isnt what people want, but good for me to get off my chest I guess! Looking forwards to reading more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep blogging ! It's good for you and it gives you a little break in the week. I don't know what I'd do without it!
    http://www.muminawe.com
    http://www.marvellousmummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amy. Thanks for the hug, it came just when I needed one too!
    Look forward to hearing about Germany too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...