Friday 12 November 2010

Another new project

My list of projects I want to do is ever increasing with pretty much every blog I look at. There's some wonderful stuff being created out there. My 'new' thing at the moment is patchwork and quilting. Oh me, oh my, the quilts these fab ladies make are just to die for, I can only wish I'll be so accomplished to create something so lovely.

And this morning one of my projects on that list, one that I hadn't yet seen just the right fabric for is now one step further with Retromummy's annoucement of a giveaway from her store. The Sweet Broderie fabric she's on about is exactly what I've been after for MissM's quilt for her new bed. The colours are just gorgeous, and as the name suggests, sweet, just perfect for my little big girl.

I'm about to lose half an hour of my life scouring the rest of her store as her fabric choices are just so divine - I think I don't even care I'll be paying for postage from Australia - Ha!! 

Have a happy Friday Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...