Saturday 31 July 2010

Ready, Steady, Go...

So, after halfheartedly trying Weightwatchers over the last few months, losing an impressive 12lbs, then gaining a less so impressive 9, I took myself off to a meeting at the start of properly concentrating on getting this weight off!

At the meeting I meet my leader, Nichola, she a jovial bubbly person who I immediately feel will stand by me for every pound lost or gained and make sure if I slip off the wagon that I'll get back on. I stay for the talk too and am bouyed up with enthusiasm to stay focused that week and make sure the scales show a loss in a weeks time.

My thoughts on the 1st weigh in: "No comment". It's that bad. Really!

A brief stop off at the pub with Heather to disect the meeting and plan our game of attack for the coming week.

I am going to do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...